Are you our next Junior Sales Agent SAP?
For our PIKON Benelux office in Genk, Belgium, we are looking for a Junior Sales Agent SAP to support the further development of our activities in Benelux and Germany.
As our next Junior Sales Agent SAP, you will be part of a young Business Development team and will shape new concepts for Digital Selling and Digital Marketing to further strengthen the position of PIKON in the era of digitalization on the global market. Within this team, you will work on the entire sales process from lead generation – primarily through digital channels – to customer requirements analyses, quotation preparation and closing deals. You will help our international customers find the right solutions for their needs and further develop these collaborations through upselling and cross-selling.
You ideally hold a degree in Business Administration or Business Informatics, are driven by communication with customers, have analytical skills and want to get involved in a young and innovative team. You are a sales talent, speak fluent in English and German (other languages are a big plus) and work with joy and enthusiasm for your success. Some first professional work experiences within the area of Sales or Information Technology are advantageous. You have a solid background in and affinity with current topics in Technology. Ideally, you have already worked with SAP as a business software.
Our company is part of the PIKON International Consulting Group with other offices in Germany and UK. We shape our long-term sales and marketing strategy in an international context on group-level, together with our colleagues in Germany and UK.
What we offer:
- PIKON offers you a challenging position as a Junior Sales Agent SAP in an international and knowledge-based working environment.
- You will be coached by an experienced Business Development Manager.
- You will be part of a young and innovative team, in which you can take responsibility and taking initiative will be encouraged.
- There is a special attention for a healthy Work-Life Balance and for your own personal development.
- We pay a lot of attention to the further development of your personal skills.
- Our Benelux office is based in Genk, which is not affected by traffic jams.
- You get a good basic salary, supplemented with a performance-related bonus.
- Extralegal benefits, such as group insurance, smartphone, laptop, year-end bonus and possibly a company car are also provided.