PIKON webinar to improve your Project Planning & Controlling
Is your business project-based and are you also often dealing with make-to-order, long-term, complex projects on a fixed-price basis? Do your products have a low level of standardisation and are they typically engineered throughout the execution of the project? Are you also struggling with the following challenging situations when managing project costs:
- The true project costs are not transparent at all
- You suffer from a creeping margin erosion
- There are high variations between the order entry costing and the actual costs at the end of the project
- The root causes of the variations are far from transparent
Additionally, if there is no working "lessons learned" process, these problems can persist for some time.
In this webinar we focus on the different goals and optimisations for getting margin erosion under control in make-to-order and engineer-to-order businesses.
What will you learn in our webinar?
- Typical challenges in project planning and controlling in make-to-order and engineer-to-order businesses
- How Non-Conformance Costs erode your margins and where to find them during the financial lifecycle of your projects
- The root causes of Non-Conformance Costs
- The best goal descriptions for preventing your margins from further slipping away
- Different optimisation steps for getting grips to Non-Conformance Costs
- The PIKON 3 in 1 approach for Non-Conformance Costs