How the SAP FI/CO Postings Uploader will help you
SAP FI/CO Postings Uploader is a powerful tool that allows your users to upload Finance and CO postings from Microsoft Excel files into your SAP ERP system. Through its predefined structure, the following financial and controlling postings are possible:
- Posting of General Ledger Accounts
- Posting of Customer Invoices
- Posting of Vendor Invoices
- Posting of CO Documents
For the standard version of the SAP FI/CO Postings Uploader you pay a one-time fixed-price fee. This fee is independent of the number of users and the number of SAP-systems and includes:
- Remote implementation (±1 business day)
- Remote support (via web-meeting)
After that, no further licence fees are charged. Additional, custom requirements to the standard version of the SAP FI/CO Postings Uploader can be implemented after we have performed a thorough analysis of your specific needs. The additional costs for implementing these requirements will then be described in a detailed offer.
Please fill out the form to find out more about the pricing and/or to discover during a live-system-demo all the features of the standard version of our SAP FI/CO Postings Uploader.
SAP FI/CO Postings Uploader works with SAP R/3 version 4.6 or higher
Why you need the SAP FI/CO Postings Uploader
Each organisation wants to save time when executing financial correction postings and wants to automate as many steps as possible. The same applies when costs need to be splitted from one invoice over many different cost centres. All these steps are carried out by SAP FI/CO Postings Uploader. Because of that, manual errors are eliminated and time is saved.
Features of the SAP FI/CO Postings Uploader:
- Upload of open items for Data Take Over (DTO) scenario's;
- Upload of vendor invoices which split to several cost centres: it is possible, for example, to use a pre-defined layout which can be reused each month which contains all the needed cost centres. Upon the arrival of the invoice, you only need to add the amounts, change the header data and load the transaction;
- Upload of postings from external systems, such as HR applications.
- CO correction postings during the month-end closure.
The upload file contains a header row and several line items.
The upload can be started by using the transaction 'ZFI_UPLOAD'. In the selection fields only the file name, decimal delimitation and program control need to be maintained.