Without the experts from the specialist departments, it is not possible to understand the data and identify the right areas of application. Other areas also have to involved in these kinds of initiatives. The data experts in your company know the data models best and IT knows your infrastructure.
That’s why our approach brings these key stakeholders together in the “Fit4DataScience” data science workshop.
The involvement of employees and a professional management of change is indispensable for the successful design of digitisation projects.
To shed light on all these aspects, we provide you with a team of experts in the fields of data science and business communication who work with you on pioneering solutions and check how far along this path your company already is.
As a result of this workshop, you will get a clear picture of your company’s current status and a jointly developed concept of how you can use your data to create value in the future. We summarise these results in a report that provides a basis for further work in your company. The first step on the path to becoming a pioneering, data-driven company.
Data science or artificial intelligence are often promoted as a panacea in times of digital transformation. In the buzzword chaos of machine learning, artificial intelligence and artificial neural networks, it is easy to lose sight of the big picture.
Many companies do not want to miss the boat in the digital transformation and are therefore under pressure to upgrade technologically. In doing so, it is important to maintain an overview and only carry out sensible updates.
At the same time, the involvement of the company’s own employees, both as experts and potential beneficiaries of the digital transformation, plays an important role. Which is why professional management of change is just as essential for the successful digitalisation of your company.
Data science is not an end in itself. Used correctly in the company, it should first and foremost bring concrete benefits. You should ask yourself the following questions:
- What are the typical areas of application for data science in my industry?
- How can my data enrich the value creation process?
- Is my IT infrastructure future-proof?
- Is my data quality and quantity sufficient?
- How does the digital transformation also extend to the corporate culture?
We offer answers to all these trend-setting questions in the “Fit4DataScience” workshop.
To make data science initiatives successful, it is not enough in most cases to analyse the company data without prior knowledge using data science methods.
In our “Fit4DataScience” workshop you will get
- An overview of data science including typical use cases
- A workshop with subject matter and data experts to lay the foundation for cooperative collaboration in the area of data science
- The definition of possible business cases
- A summary of the fields of action for perfect management of change
- A final assessment by our experts including your first data science report
Request workshop offer
We would be happy to discuss your specific workshop requirements with you and then provide you with a concrete offer. Simply fill out the contact form: