You have the task of developing the S4HANA strategy but you are still in the initial phase and are asking yourself the following questions:
- How does introducing S/4HANA impact business processes? The organisational structures and master data? The staff? Where are adjustments to the system essential, what is optional?
- Which migration scenario is right for you?
- What is a possible timetable? What budget should be planned?
- How can you involve employees in this digital transformation and get them excited about the project? What is the appropriate communication approach?
- How can I justify the investment to management?
Then our S/4HANA strategy workshop is a good introduction for you. Building on the 3-point approach of PIKON (people, IT, business management) and our experience in introducing S/4HANA, we design a S/4HANA strategy workshop for you and your employees, which will answer these questions. Based on our experience. Guaranteed without glossy slides but with a great deal of practical experience, inspiration and incentives.
- In an initial telephone call we will clarify where you are at the moment and what the focus should be in the workshop. Based on this, we will offer you a workshop tailored to your needs.
- The workshop will be conducted by two experienced S/4 consultants who will make the S/4HANA SAP black box introduction manageable for you.
- We introduce you to the appropriate methods and building blocks to get users excited about the project right from the start and successfully complete the project within the planned time frame as a result.
- The workshop can be conducted at your location or remotely by video conferencing.
- They know the added value of S/4HANA, but also the opportunities and risks of this kind of project.
- After the workshop, you will know which migration approach is right for you and what your future target architecture will look like.
- You will receive a clear expert recommendation for your S/4HANA roadmap including a possible timeline and a rough budget estimate.
- You know the success factors for targeted management of change in a S/4HANA project. You know how to get your employees on board for the project.
- You also know the stumbling blocks and risks of introducing S/4HANA and can secure your investment in time.
- You have the necessary background information to create a valid proposal document for management.