Digital Marketing Specialist
Do you know how to connect the dots in digital marketing campaigns? Are you a highly creative digital native who knows what it takes to convert content into impactful digital formats? Are you passionate about modern technology and digital transformation in the corporate business world and do you want to consider the world as your marketing playground to generate B2B leads? Are you a savvy SEO wordsmith? Then PIKON has an exciting challenge for you! To strengthen our team in Genk, Belgium, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
What you will be doing as a Digital Marketing Specialist at PIKON
You will play a central role within our PIKON team in Genk, Belgium and will be supported by your international colleagues in Germany and in the UK. Here’s an overview of the “markethings” you will help with:
- Our English blog and website will be your primary field to generate B2B leads around the world! You create, design, and manage valuable content for our target audience.
- You have excellent writing skills in English and know what Google likes in terms of SEO.
- Marketing Analytics tools will help you to follow-up and optimize your marketing activities.
- You will be entitled to build our Social Media Marketing strategy.
- You set up online marketing campaigns, in some cases also together with external partners. You know what to do when it comes to SEA.
- You are willing to dive into a world of business process optimizations with SAP business software in order to “understand” our business. No worries: we have all SAP knowledge inhouse and have a strong team of fantastic consultants who will be very eager to tell you everything you need to know.
- As a digital native, you are passionate about digital marketing and want to stay ahead of new and emerging digital trends. You have all freedom and flexibility to explore, test and implement new marketing concepts and strategies.
Who we are looking for
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing/ Communication or have equivalent work experience.
- You have an international mindset in a B2B context and have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English (both speaking and writing). German is considered a plus but no prerequisite.
- You get excited about the following marketing terms: SEO, SEA, conversion optimization, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Photoshop, Indesign, …
- You know that conversion, content and data are the holy grail for a digital marketing strategy.
- You have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies. Your decisions are based on analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- You have a hands-on, commercial mindset. You take the bull by the horns. You are the one who walks the talk!
- Quality is key: you strive for efficiency and effectivity and have an eye for detail and design.
- You are motivated to contribute to PIKON’s further grow together with our passionate team.
What we offer
- A fulltime job with a permanent contract.
- An attractive salary with numerous benefits, based on your experiences.
- A nice place in our international knowledge-intensive organization, in which personal development and continuous learning are key.
- Friendly, supportive colleagues in a great working environment. Did you know that we spend every first Friday of the month doing sports activities together with the entire team? And that we organize all kinds of teambuilding activities on a regular basis, among which even a citytrip abroad?
- Flexibility and autonomy to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Freedom to work from home (also post Covid) or at our office in Genk. You will never get stuck in traffic jam!
- Room for initiative and exploring new marketing strategies and concepts.
What you can expect
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will be part of a great team of committed people who love what they do and care about each other, our customers and our work. At PIKON, we live and breathe digitalization and modern technology in an international business context. For this, we do our magic with SAP ERP business software to optimize the business processes of our worldwide operating customers. You will play a central role in a dynamic and growing organization and will add value with your marketing contributions. At PIKON, we focus a lot on training, personal development, your individual needs and flexibility to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Sounds like a match? Then you could become our next PIKONeer! Apply now!