You start your employment as a Trainee with an intensive training program of several weeks in which you are assigned a personal buddy. Before your training starts, we examine together whether your qualities and interests lie in the financial or logistics direction or whether you want to develop further as a technical SAP consultant. After completing this training, you will join a professional team with a great work ethic and where you know you can count on your colleagues when you need them.
You will remain a Trainee for the first 6 months and will be trained to become a Junior SAP Consultant. Further career levels are Consultant, Senior Consultant, Solution Architect, and Principal Consultant.
Your growth does not stop after these 6 months of training. PIKON continues to invest in both your professional and personal development. For example, we work together on the soft skills you need as a Consultant, and we teach you everything about the organization. In short, you will be prepared in no time to work with an (international) customer.
What does our perfect candidate look like?
- Completed an economic master, preferably in a financial, business, or logistics direction, or have had an IT education
- Interested in business processes and optimizing them with an affinity for IT
- You are analytically strong, you are result-oriented and customer-oriented, and you have a hands-on mentality.
- You are flexible and have a positive attitude to work.
- You have an international mindset in a B2B context.
- You have good communication skills.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- You can work independently as well as in a team.
What do we offer you for your hard work and commitment?
- Training to become a full SAP consultant
- You will immediately receive a permanent contract, including salary during the training as a Trainee!
- You will end up in a great working environment with fun and supportive colleagues. Did you know that every first Friday of the month we do sports together with the whole team? And that we regularly organize all kinds of team building activities, including even a city trip abroad?
- You have the flexibility and autonomy to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Except for client meetings, you have the option to plan your day completely as it suits you best.
- You get the freedom to work from home or at our office in Genk.
- Thanks to our horizontal company structure with an open and informal communication style, you have autonomy over your projects.
- You get the freedom to share new ideas or potential internal projects and take responsibility for the projects you are passionate about.
In exchange for your commitment and enthusiasm, you will enjoy an attractive salary supplemented with a performance bonus and fringe benefits such as:
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria plan
- Year-end bonus
- If you work with us for several years, you even get the chance to buy company shares.
Are you convinced that you are our perfect candidate? Then don't let us wait any longer and send us your CV!