Do you feel energized when you can work on new opportunities that will lead to business all around the world? Do you take satisfaction in selling challenging IT and Business projects that take our customers as well as our employees to the next level? Is perseverance your middle name, and are you a go-getter that won’t stop working on a lead or opportunity until it is qualified and converted into a deal?
Great! Then we have an exciting opportunity for you in our office in Genk, Belgium. As our Sales Executive, we will value your contributions to bring our business forward with new customer projects all over the world.
Here’s an overview of the sales tasks you will help with:
- You will guide new leads and prospects throughout the entire buying cycle, from first contact to closing the deal. For this, you can count on the support and expertise of our consulting team and our marketing team.
- Next to getting in contact with new prospects, you will also act as an Account Manager and network with existing customers to maintain links and promote additional PIKON SAP services (upselling/ cross-selling).
- A clear communicator like you is not afraid of giving convincing presentations to our customers and prospects, either remotely via Ms. Teams or on-site.
- Based on a thorough analysis of the customer’s requirements, you will uncover the prospect’s/ customer’s buying requirements, expectations, issues, and motivations, allowing you to prepare the ground for your sales pitch.
- You will have a key role in the preparation of quotations and can involve our consulting team where needed.
- On PIKON group level, you will be involved in different international strategic and operational alignments together with your sales and marketing colleagues in Germany and the UK.
- You will use our company’s CRM system in line with our group-wide procedures.
- You will work on KPIs to ensure that your sales targets are achieved, and you will report to the PIKON Management.
- You will get a lot of autonomy and freedom to bring in new ideas to be able to do the best possible job.
Let’s talk about you
- You hold a Bachelor's or a Master's degree, preferably with a business, commercial, or communication background.
- Ideally, you already have relevant commercial experience within the IT world. However, we will also consider motivated young graduates without work experience.
- Your mother tongue is Dutch, but you also have a good knowledge of English (both verbal and written). Knowledge of German is a plus.
- You are computer literate and are interested in upgrading your knowledge of all our PIKON solutions and services. No worries, we’re not talking about intensive boot camps, just the knowledge you need so you can do the best possible job.
- You want to offer real added value to our customers and are quality focused.
- You are stress resistant, get pumped up by working with deadlines, and get the best out of every challenge, even when you have incomplete or insufficient information.
- You are a strong communicator and love networking with new prospects, existing customers, your colleagues, and our partners.
- You strive to achieve the best possible cooperation with the customer.
- You feel at home in an international environment and a fast-growing, dynamic, and no-nonsense team.
What we offer you
- A full-time or part-time (4/5 is also possible) job with a permanent contract.
- A nice place in our international knowledge-intensive organization, in which personal development and continuous learning are key. You will be encouraged and supported to take your career to new heights.
- Friendly, supportive colleagues in a great working environment. Did you know that we spend every first Friday of the month doing sports activities together with the entire team? And that we organize all kinds of team building activities regularly, among which even a city trip abroad?
- Flexibility and autonomy to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- We have a flexible hybrid work model in place. You can work from our office in Genk or from home. You don't have to take a day off when the plumber comes by, or if you have a dentist appointment.
- You will be motivated to get things moving and have autonomy over your own projects, thanks to our horizontal company structure with an open and informal communication style.
- You get the freedom to bring in new ideas and take responsibility for the tasks you are passionate about.
- On top of that, you will receive a competitive salary, performance-related individual bonus, company-wide bonus, and possibly a company car with fuel card (based on experiences), supplemented with extra-legal benefits, such as group insurance, health insurance, laptop, meal vouchers, year-end bonus, … When working several years with us you even get the chance to buy company shares.
What to expect
As a Sales Executive, you will be working at the heart of a great team of committed people who love what they do and care about each other, our customers, and our work. At PIKON, we live and breathe digitalization and modern technology in an international business context. For this, we do our magic with SAP ERP business software to optimize the business processes of our worldwide operating customers. You will play a central role in a dynamic and growing organization and will be valued for your new ideas and contributions. At PIKON, we focus a lot on training, personal development, individual needs, and flexibility to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Sounds like a match? Then you could become our next PIKONeer! Apply now!