SAP Consultant Finance-Controlling
- As a SAP Consultant Finance-Controlling you analyse and optimise business processes.
- You translate customer requirements to functional processes in the SAP system.
- You provide training to the SAP users and support them with their further use of the implemented solutions.
- As a SAP Consultant Finance-Controlling you work at an academic level thanks to education or experience.
- You have a flexible and positive work attitude. Short and temporary trips abroad don't constitute obstacles for you.
- You love working with people and supporting them with achieving their professional goals.
- As a SAP Consultant Finance-Controlling you are able to combine your knowledge of business processes and digital technology with great communication skills.
- Experience with SAP is an asset.
- You speak fluent in Dutch and have the required skills to communicate in foreign languages, such as English and German.
What we offer:
- PIKON offers you the opportunity to work in an international knowledge network that focuses on training and personal development.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team with an open company culture and a flat hierarchy.
- There is a special attention for a healthy Work-Life Balance and for your own personal development.
- As a SAP Consultant Finance-Controlling you get a thorough 3-month-training in SAP and the customising features.
- We pay a lot of attention to the further development of your personal skills.
- Our Benelux office is based in Genk, which is not affected by traffic jams.
- You get a good basic salary, supplemented with a performance-related bonus.
- Extralegal benefits, such as group insurance, smartphone, laptop, year-end bonus and possibly a company car are also provided.
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
Onderwijslaan 93, Genk, BE-3600, Belgium