SAP ERP Report Distributor
How the SAP ERP Report Distributor will help you
SAP ERP Report Distributor is a tool for the distribution of all types of reports from SAP ERP throughout your organisation via e-mail. The reports can be created and distributed both in PDF and Microsoft Excel format and are sent as an attachment to an e-mail. This allows everybody from your organisation (both SAP users and non-SAP users) to receive SAP ERP reports in their mailbox.
Request a live-demo of PIKON’s SAP ERP Report Distributor and learn how to receive SAP ERP reports in your mailbox to read them at any time, without logging into the SAP ERP system. You can also request a quotation if desired.
Features of the SAP ERP Report Distributor
- Creation of SAP ERP reports
- Distribution of SAP ERP reports
- Integrated solution in SAP ERP
- Automatic distribution via batch jobs
- Processing overnight (less system load)
- Distribution to external e-mail addresses is possible
- Reports are created in PDF or Microsoft Excel format (everybody can read them)
- Flexible selection criteria
For the standard version of the SAP ERP Report Distributor you pay a one-time fixed-price fee. This fee is independent of the number of users and the number of SAP-systems and includes:
- Remote implementation (±1 business day)
- Remote support (via web-meeting)
After that, no further licence fees are charged. Additional, custom requirements to the standard version of the SAP ERP Report Distributor can be implemented after we have performed a thorough analysis of your specific needs. The additional costs for implementing these requirements will then be described in a detailed offer.
Please fill out the form to find out more about the pricing and/or to discover during a live-system-demo all the features of the standard version of our SAP ERP Report Distributor.