In the webinar, we will show you how your conversion to SAP S/4HANA can be a success, based on best practice and lessons learned from many years of project experience in mechanical and plant engineering.
The conversions from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA have not suffered under Corona, but rather gained momentum. The importance of digitalisation in the company has increased due to lockdown and home office. According to the Lünendonk Study 2021 „SAP S/4HANA Umstellung: Status quo, Planungen und Roadmap zur ERP-Modernisierung in der Corona-Pandemie“, 89% of the companies surveyed see S/4HANA as the ERP system forming the Digital Core and thus an essential building block for the digitalisation and automation of processes.
In the 2021 study, 30% chose a conversion as the migration scenario, 43% a mixed form. In our daily consulting work, we notice that on the one hand the time pressure for the conversion is growing, on the other hand the number of consultants available on the market is decreasing. For many companies, this leads to conversion as the migration scenario of choice, as it enables faster implementation.
In the webinar recording you will get answers to the most important questions about a conversion:
- What are the most important changes in accounting and logistics?
- What is the practical procedure for a conversion?
- How do I get a project plan that fits my company?
- What preparations can/must I make before the conversion? Which pre-projects are useful? What preparations can I already take care of today?
- How can I best prepare my organisation?
- What are the main effort drivers?
In this context, we show the steps to be taken in a conversion project, from the preparation phase from a technical and organisational point of view to the actual conversion and the subsequent follow-up activities.
In addition, we provide tips and reports on experience gained from previous conversion projects.