Is your company also experiencing time pressure due to the end of ECC maintenance by 2027, prompting the transition to SAP S/4HANA? For many companies, this leads to conversion (brownfield) as the desired migration scenario, as this enables faster implementation compared to a complete new implementation via the greenfield approach.
But what aspects are crucial in the SAP S/4HANA conversion, and what steps need to be taken to ensure a smooth transition?
Koen Meuwis, Partner at PIKON Benelux NV
In the webinar we will answer the following questions:
- What are the most important changes in accounting and logistics?
- What is the practical procedure for a conversion?
- What preparations can/must I make before the conversion? Which pre-projects are useful? What preparations can I already take care of today?
- How can I best prepare my organisation?
- How do I develop a suitable project plan?
- What are the main effort drivers?
- Lessons learned from reference projects
- IT Manager
- SAP Managers
- Responsible persons for Business Applications
To download the webinar, please fill out the form completely: