Even if the deadline for the implementation of S/4HANA is still a long way off, we recommend that you plan your project early. You’re already certain that a greenfield approach is out of the question for you and are now considering how best to approach an SAP S/4HANA conversion project. Think about what your roadmap should look like and which employees you need in your project team in good time.
In an initial evaluation workshop, we answer your questions such as:
When should you start? How long are we talking about? What resources need to be included? What budget should be planned? What should the project team look like? How much capacity from IT and business is required? Should or can potential for improvements that exist with S/4HANA already be taken into account in the context of a conversion too? What preparatory work has to be done and what is optional? What is the right project method?
- In an initial telephone call we will clarify with you which points are important to you and offer you a workshop tailored to your needs.
- The workshop will be conducted by two experienced S/4 consultants who will make the S/4HANA SAP black box conversion manageable for you.
- We introduce you to the appropriate methods and building blocks to get users excited about the project right from the start and successfully complete the project within the planned time frame as a result.
- The workshop can be conducted at your location or remotely by web conferencing.
- You know the added value of S/4HANA.
- You receive a clear expert recommendation for your S/4HANA conversion roadmap including a timeline and budget planning.
- You know the success factors for targeted management of change in a S/4HANA project.
- You also know the stumbling blocks and risks of introducing S/4HANA and can secure your investment in time.
- You know the functions that you need to replace with new applications.