You are already sure that you want to start with S/4HANA on the greenfield and you are just about to plan your project and define the approach.
We will be happy to support you in creating your S/4HANA roadmap in an initial evaluation workshop where we discuss the following questions with you:
- What is the right approach in the individual project phases, such as design and implementation?
- How long is the project expected to take? What are the challenges for business and IT? Which costs have to be calculated?
- Which operating model is the right one? On the premises or in the cloud?
- How do I find the right balance between freeing myself from old burdens and retaining what is tried and tested?
- What are the different migration scenarios for a greenfield/bluefield approach? What are the options for selective data transfer?
- How do I get my employees on board for the project?
- In an initial telephone call we will clarify with you which points are important to you and offer you a workshop tailored to your needs.
- The workshop will be conducted by two experienced S/4 consultants who will work with you to develop a project approach that is right for you.
- We introduce you to the appropriate methods and building blocks to get users excited about the project right from the start and successfully complete the project within the planned time frame as a result.
- The workshop can be conducted at your location or remotely by web conferencing.
- You know what preliminary work you can already start now.
- You know the various data transfer options for a greenfield/bluefield approach.
- You receive a clear expert recommendation for your S/4HANA roadmap including a timeline and budget planning.
- You know the success factors for targeted management of change in a S/4HANA project. You know how to get your employees on board for the project.
- You also know the stumbling blocks and risks of introducing S/4HANA and can secure your investment in time.