The challenge of purchasing
Buyers often lack an effective basis for price negotiations and, therefore, a strong negotiating position. Potential cost savings are only possible through manual entry of price updates by suppliers, who enter data in a variety of different formats. This is time-consuming and prone to errors. The PIKON Buyer’s Cockpit SAP add-on supports you with exactly this task.
The PIKON Buyer’s Cockpit supports buyers with their price history analysis and their negotiations with suppliers
PIKON’s Buyer Cockpit for SAP is more than just a cockpit for purchasing info records. It allows for an easy exchange of price info records between Excel and the SAP system. Additionally, the Buyer’s Cockpit supports analysing and monitoring tasks. This not only ensures large‑scale maintenance of data, but also assists buyers with their analysis of price deviations and with subsequent price negotiations. It enables buyers to export large quantities of purchasing info records from SAP, and to send the relevant data to their suppliers during the price update. In addition, buyers can upload the changed data directly to their SAP system and don’t require any support from the SAP IT department. Delta analysis and reporting provides an effective basis for price negotiations and therefore strengthens your negotiating position. Potential for cost savings is increased in less time.
Our add-on solution for buyers
Learn about the PIKON Buyer’s Cockpit in a live demo and ask all your questions. We will be pleased to send you a quote for the Buyer’s Cockpit.
Features of the PIKON Buyer’s Cockpit
- Improved basis for price negotiations and strengthened bargaining position vis-à-vis suppliers
- Reduced manual operating effort
- Saves time and money
- Less prone to errors
- Processing and evaluating of large quantities of data possible
- Easy selection of data
- Improved clarity
- Overview of supplier conditions
- Simplification and acceleration when preparing your negotiations
- Cost savings through delta analysis
- Strengthening of bargaining power vis-à-vis suppliers
- Less internal resources required
- Supply chain optimisation
- Time saving for buyers when updating prices
For more information about PIKON’s Buyer’s Cockpit, or if you would like to arrange a web meeting including a system-demo, please fill out the form: