SAP FI Postings Uploader
How the SAP FI Postings Uploader will help you
SAP FI Postings Uploader is a powerful tool that allows your users to upload Finance postings from Microsoft Excel files into your SAP ERP system. Through its predefined structure, the following financial and controlling postings are possible:
- Posting of General Ledger Accounts
- Posting of Customer Invoices
- Posting of Vendor Invoices
Request a live-demo of our SAP FI Postings Uploader and learn how to save time when executing financial postings. If desired, you can also request a quotation.
Features of the SAP FI Postings Uploader
- Upload of open items for Data Take Over (DTO) scenario’s
- Upload of vendor invoices which split to several cost centres: It is possible, for example, to use a pre-defined layout which can be reused each month which contains all the needed cost centres. Upon the arrival of the invoice, you only need to add the amounts, change the header data and load the transaction
- Upload of postings from external systems, such as HR applications
The upload file contains a header row and several line items.
The upload can be started by using the transaction “ZFI_UPLOAD”. In the selection fields only the file name, decimal delimitation and program control need to be maintained.
For the standard version of the SAP FI Postings Uploader you pay a one-time fixed-price fee. This fee is independent of the number of users and the number of SAP-systems and includes:
- Remote implementation (±1 business day)
- Remote support (via web-meeting)
After that, no further licence fees are charged. Additional, custom requirements to the standard version of the SAP FI Postings Uploader can be implemented after we have performed a thorough analysis of your specific needs. The additional costs for implementing these requirements will then be described in a detailed offer.
Please fill out the form to find out more about the pricing and/or to discover during a live-system-demo all the features of the standard version of our SAP FI Postings Uploader.