Our services for you
We support you with the daily operation of your SAP applications and the add-ons and supplementary programs we have developed. From simple user support to complete application management.
Incidents and change requests
We solve your incidents and change requests for the following SAP applications:
- SAP ERP Finance
- SAP ERP Logistic
- SAP BASIS (via our Partner TakeASP)
- SAP HCM (via our Partner Iprocon)
- SAP BI
- PIKON SAP Add-ons
- Second/Third Level Support
- Acceptance, processing & monitoring of tickets
- Scheduling & monitoring of process chains
- System analysis and performance optimisation
- Creating documentation
- Carrying out functional and technical tests (e.g. for support package upgrades)
- Continuous optimisation of your system to ensure operation
- Concentration on current projects and coordination with specialist departments
- Workload taken off your colleagues (e.g. holiday replacements, month-end closing work, etc.)
- Regular maintenance of your system
- Permanent contact person for problems
- We know your system and your users
Support and Application Management
That's how we support you:
We will tell you how you can set up 2nd and 3rd level support more effectively and cost-efficiently and get valuable input for the further development of your SAP systems and developments. Arrange a free consultation with our support specialist Andreas Adam.
The distribution of tasks between your own support organisation and PIKON can be arranged flexibly. We can take over level 2 or 3 support, depending on your requirements:
PIKON SAP support procedure
- You can enter tickets for your problems/incidents or change requests through the central access to the PIKON support system.
- Tickets can be entered at any time by the people nominated by the customer. Documents and screenshots can be attached to the ticket. The fields to be filled in can be defined by the customer.
- The user does not need to know the right contact person at PIKON. The person responsible for processing is automatically assigned by our support organisation.
- The processing status as well as the entire communication regarding the ticket and its solution can be viewed at any time in the portal. As a standard procedure, the ticket creator is also informed of all changes to the ticket by email.
- You do not have to order support for every single incident but a support contingent, for example for one year.
- Billing will take place in the form of a monthly settlement of the actual work done for you.
- Maximum response times (time to 1st response) dependent on ticket priority can be agreed as service level agreements (SLA) at the customer’s request.
For us, application management means we not only resolve tickets reported by your users but also proactively take care of the operation and maintenance of your SAP applications. This also includes further development and release planning for PIKON SAP add-ons.