SAP S/4HANA: it is not a question of ‘if’, but ‘how’ and ‘when’! – Overview and Practical Experience
Wednesday, 21st August 2019, 14:00 – 15:00 (BST) / 15:00 - 16:00 (CEST) with Q&A round at the end of the webinar
S/4HANA has been one of the hot topics for quite some time – but do you already know enough to make the right decision for your organisation. Find out what are the advantages and the changes of a SAP S/4HANA implementation. What's the best implementation approach? We cover these and other questions during our webinar on the basis of practical experience from different customer projects:
- Bluefield: case study from a manufacturer of concrete pumps, industrial pumps, mobile conveyor belts, concrete spraying machines and concrete mixing plants.
- Migration/Brownfield: case study from a tool and fastening manufacturer.
- Greenfield: 2 case studies from the tool and plant manufacturing industry
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- S/4HANA basics – the main changes in Finance and Logistics
- Implementation scenarios – greenfield, brownfield or rather yellow-/bluefield?
- Our Top 4 S/4HANA implementation references
- Challenges and Lessons Learned from our S/4 projects
- Our approach for an S/4 Implementation
Speaker: Timo Burkard
Timo Burkard is the Managing Director of PIKON UK and a Principal Consultant with more than 18 years of experience at PIKON. His main areas of expertise are in Finance and Planning / Reporting. Timo has been part of a number of successful S/4HANA implementations.