You have at least 3 years experience as SAP Key-User in the FICO area (as a business analyst, financial controller, business process owner,…)? Then you might be the new functional SAP FICO consultant we are looking for!
The core task of PIKON’s SAP Consultants Finance-Controlling is to analyse and optimise business processes. Not only do you require a great sense of understanding in order to translate customer requirements into functional processes in the SAP system, you also have to provide training to SAP users and support them with their further use of the implemented solutions.
- You either possess a completed and finance related master’s degreeand/or have acquired related experience throughout the years
- You already have 3 or more years experience with SAP as SAP Key-User in the finance-controlling field
- You are internationally minded and are open to short and temporary trips abroad
- As an SAP Consultant Finance-Controlling you are able to combine your knowledge of business processes and digital technology with great communication skills
- You love working with people (from different cultures) and support them with achieving their professional goals
- You are flexible and have a positive work attitude
- You are fluent in Dutch and have the required skills to communicate in foreign languages, such as English and German
At PIKON, we care about the happiness of our employees. That is why we offer them the following benefits:
- PIKON gives special attention to a healthy work-life balance, with flexible working hours and the ability to work from home. As a bonus, you can say goodbye to stress and losing time in traffic because our office is located in Genk (middle of Limburg, outside the city center) so no traffic jams!
- Our consultants each have authority of their own projects, thanks to our horizontal company structure with an open and informal communication style
- You will have the freedom to share new ideas or potential internal projects and take responsibilities for the projects you are passionate about
- We have a strong team spirit: we are a young, dynamic and growing team where each of our colleagues is heard and appreciated, and we help each other with pleasure
- At PIKON, you will get the chance to develop yourself and broaden your knowledge through internal and external trainings, and we will support your growth in any way we can
- We celebrate the success and team spirit of PIKON through various internal events and small tokens of appreciation: each first Friday of the month, we organize a sports day, we have fruit baskets at work, we come together for spontaneous BBQ parties or movie nights and our annual company party is a weekend trip abroad (partner and kids welcome)
- And on top of that you will also receive a competitive salary, supplemented with a performance-related bonus and extra-legal benefits, such as a company car, group insurance, health insurance, smartphone, laptop, meal vouchers, year-end bonus,…