BW/4HANA - the SAP Business Warehouse
SAP BW/4HANA is a business warehouse based on SAP HANA in-memory technology. It is a data management system in which a company’s centralised data is consolidated, standardised and validated. It offers simple data modelling and the easy administration of data processing procedures.
SAP BW/4HANA is open for different data sources as well as for consuming tools or applications, regardless of whether they’re from SAP itself or from non-SAP providers. SAP HANA also makes it possible to process very large amounts of data quickly.
Your advantages with SAP BW/4HANA
Modernise your Data Warehouse
Many companies are currently asking themselves what prerequisites need to be created for the digital future. This often involves the ERP system as the digital backbone, but various cloud solutions are also scrutinised. In our opinion, a modern and agile data warehouse landscape with interfaces to ERP, Big Data solutions and cloud services is also one of the top agenda items for a CIO or decision-maker.
Modern Data Warehouse as an Enabler for digital Innovations
- Carrying out customised strategy workshops
- Creating migration strategies and roadmaps in line with S/4HANA strategies
- Prototyping and feasibility studies as a basis for decision-making
- Support for migrations based on different approaches (in-place, remote, shell)
- New implementation or replacement of existing BI systems with BW/4HANA as a greenfield approach
- Optimising & converting data models (LSA to LSA++, hot-warm-cold scenarios)
- Implementing native data models and mixed scenarios
- Setting up operational data provisioning, smart data access, smart data integration
- Concept design and implementation of authorisations in the native HANA environment
Data Warehouse Moderninsation
In this whitepaper, you learn
- how a Data Warehouse looks like in times of digitisation
- which challenges you face
- what are the most important building blocks
Make your Data Warehouse future-ready with BW/4HANA!
A Whitepaper by André Klos,
CHRO, PIKON Deutschland AG
Only available in German!
Read more on this in our Blog
Analytics & Reporting
We are at your disposal for any question around Business Intelligence.