- Constant coordination between business process requirements and the implementation in IT
- Know and be able to implement the legal requirements worldwide
- Internal lack of resources leads to outsourcing of IT
- Requirement of cost transparency
- Resource problems due to current political and economic situation
- Complex transformation projects such as S/4HANA or BW/4HANA are binding the IT department’s own resources
- Markets are currently changing rapidly, processes must be adapted accordingly
- The role of IT is changing from implementer to enabler, and therein lies a great strategic responsibility. The task of the IT manager is to free up resources for this purpose
- The shortage of skilled workers in the labour market is becoming increasingly relevant: It is important to bind the existing IT staff to the company by offering interesting and challenging jobs
- Due to demographic change, many employees will retire in the next few years without successors being available for all positions and without the necessary knowledge transfer having taken place
How we support you with our full-service SAP support concept
Incidents and Change Requests
As a full-service partner, we solve your SAP incidents, issues and change requests for the following SAP applications in SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA:
- SAP ERP Finance
- SAP ERP Logistic
- SAP Document Compliance
- SAP BASIS
- SAP HCM
- SAP BI
- PIKON SAP Add-ons
- As well as other service solutions: Ask us!
- Second/Third Level Support
- Acceptance, processing & monitoring of tickets
- Scheduling & monitoring of process chains
- System analysis and performance optimisation
- Creating documentation
- Carrying out functional and technical tests (e.g. for support package upgrades)
Added value through AMS at PIKON
- Continuous optimisation of your system through ongoing adaptation to your business processes
- Continuous system maintenance to ensure operation
- Ensure system performance
- Concentration on ongoing projects and coordination with specialist departments
- Workload taken off your colleagues (e.g. holiday replacements, month-end closing work, etc.)
- Transparent (cost) concept: your costs and required resources for support can be planned exactly
- Simple recording of incidents/issues via the web-based jira ticket system
- Fixed contact person for the support process: You have a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) via the PIKON Engagement Manager
- The individual tickets are assigned to the respective expert within PIKON
- „Glocal“ => Global approach with local knowledge/ local resources: SAP Incidents Management from Europe: no off-shore call centre where you end up in a queue, instead PIKON’s own resources.
- Due to our international focus, we can offer support in different languages
- Through an onboarding concept, important questions about your existing system and applications are worked out in advance.
- We have experience in various industries, e.g. mechanical and plant engineering (make-to-order, engineer-to-order), automotive, chemicals (PP-PI, EH&S) and others
- Many years of expertise in the ECC and S/4HANA environment, both in implementation and migration projects
- Furthermore, we also have extensive experience in the area of business intelligence
- We guarantee high-quality developments through customised SAP add-ons and our broad product portfolio
- With our Competence Center for Legal Requirements, we can also ensure the compliance of your SAP system with legal requirements worldwide
- Over 25 years of experience in the market
Support and Application Management
How we support you
Find out how you can set up 2nd and 3rd level support more effectively and cost-efficiently and get valuable input for the further development of your SAP systems and developments. Arrange a non-binding consultation with our support specialist Andreas Adam.
Your road to the Application Management Service at PIKON
The distribution of tasks between your own support organisation and PIKON can be arranged flexibly. We can take over level 2 or 3 support, depending on your requirements:
PIKON SAP support procedure according to the ITIL-Standard
You enter tickets for your problems/incidents or change requests via a central access to the PIKON support system (jira). The further procedure is as follows:
- Tickets can be entered at any time by the people nominated by the customer. Customer-specific information can also be attached to the ticket.
- The user does not need to know the right contact person at PIKON. The person responsible for processing is automatically assigned by our support organisation.
- The processing status as well as the entire communication regarding the ticket and its solution can be viewed at any time in the portal. As a standard procedure, the ticket creator is also informed of all changes to the ticket by email.
- You do not have to order support for every single incident. The support contract regulates the support over the defined term.
- You receive a monthly statement of actual expenses, which ensures full transparency of costs.