PIKON Benelux NV is an SAP consultancy firm located in Genk. It is one of the three offices of the PIKON International Consulting Group, alongside PIKON Deutschland AG and PIKON UK Ltd. PIKON focuses its expertise on SAP business software, the market leader for ERP and Business Intelligence systems. With our knowledge and expertise, we help our customers improve and automate their business processes while closing the gap between IT technology, business management, and people (communication).
Who we are looking for:
- You completed an economic master, preferably in a financial or business direction.
- You can combine your knowledge of business processes and digital technology with great communication skills.
- You love working with people (from different cultures) and supporting them in achieving their professional goals.
- You’re flexible and have a positive work attitude.
- You have an international mindset in a B2B context.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English (both speaking and writing). German is considered a plus.
- You’re open to short and temporary trips abroad.
- You’re motivated to contribute to PIKON’s further growth together with our passionate team.
What you will be doing as an SAP Consultant at PIKON:
You will play a central role within our PIKON team in Genk, Belgium, and will be supported by your international colleagues in Germany and the UK.
Here’s an overview of your daily tasks:
- You analyze and optimize business processes using SAP.
- You monitor the profitability of your projects and expand your customer relationships.
- You require a great understanding to translate customer requirements into functional processes in the SAP system.
- You design a custom-made solution to build a sustainable, long-term relationship with your clients.
- You provide training to SAP users and support them with their further use of the implemented solutions.
What we offer:
- A full-time job with a permanent contract.
- A place in our international knowledge-intensive organization, in which personal development and continuous learning are key.
- Supportive colleagues in a great working environment. Did you know that we spend every first Friday of the month doing sports activities together with the entire team? And that we organize all kinds of teambuilding activities regularly, and even a yearly city trip abroad?
- Flexibility and autonomy to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Freedom to work from home or at our office in Genk. You will never get stuck in a traffic jam!
- Control over your projects, thanks to our horizontal company structure with an open and informal communication style.
- The freedom to share new ideas or potential internal projects and take responsibility for the projects you are passionate about.
- On top of that, you will also receive a competitive salary, supplemented with a performance-related bonus and extra-legal benefits, such as group insurance, health insurance, smartphone, laptop, meal vouchers, and a year-end bonus, …
Sounds like a match? Apply now and become our next PIKONeer!