Do you feel energized when you can move things forward and create real added value for global pioneers and innovators across many different industries? Do you want to work in a young and dynamic international environment and assist our customers in complying with their e-invoicing and tax-related obligations all over the world? Do you want to work at the crossroads between Business, IT, Law, Communication, and Innovation? Do you want to stay on top of the latest SAP solutions and industry trends?
Great! Then we have an exciting opportunity for you in our office in Genk, Belgium. As our SAP E-Invoicing/ Tax Compliance Consultant, we will value your contributions to bring our “Competence Center for Legal Requirements (CCLR)” forward and implement interesting customer projects all over the world.
Here’s an overview of the tasks you will help with:
- As part of our “Competence Center for Legal Requirements (CCLR)”, you will be involved in different initiatives to stay on top of the latest SAP technologies, industry trends, and legal requirements in the area of E-Invoicing and Taxation.
- In this role, you will work at the SAP crossroads between Finance (SAP FI) and Logistics (SAP SD, MM), and will therefore build up a broad functional SAP process knowledge and gain basic technical knowledge with SAP ABAP and SAP CPI.
- With experienced colleagues, you will have an active role in every phase of exciting international customer projects (either on-site or remote) to ensure compliance with country-specific E-Invoicing and Tax-related requirements.
- Typical tasks during these customer projects will be assisting in analyzing As-Is and To-Be processes, and supporting with architecting, designing, building, implementing, configuring, and maintaining the SAP Document & Reporting Compliance (SAP DRC) solution for many different country-specific statutory mandates. This will be performed in close coordination with our development team.
- Next to that, you will also assist with executing tests, conducting training sessions, and preparing user documentation.
- Increasingly, you’ll take more responsibility in customer projects and support pre-sales by conducting SAP solution demos per business requirements in the area of E-Invoicing and Taxation.
- Together with our project team, you ensure that project deliverables are managed within the agreed service level agreement as per agreed quality standards.
- You will get a lot of autonomy and freedom to bring in new ideas to be able to do the best possible job.
Let’s talk about you
- You hold a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree, preferably with a Business, Economics, Accounting, Taxation, or Tax Law background.
- Your mother tongue is Dutch, but you also have a good knowledge of English (both verbal and written). Knowledge of German is a plus.
- You’re prepared to gradually develop basic technical skills to become a trusted SAP Consultant for routine compliance questions and issues in your area of specialization.
- You can turn complex tax legislation into a language others can understand.
- You want to offer real added value to our customers and are quality focused.
- You are stress resistant, get pumped up by working with deadlines, and get the best out of every challenge, even when you have incomplete or insufficient information.
- You are a strong communicator and love networking with new prospects, existing customers, your colleagues, and our partners.
- You strive to achieve the best possible cooperation with the customer.
- You feel at home in an international environment and a fast-growing, dynamic, and no-nonsense team.
What we offer you
- A full-time or part-time (4/5 is also possible) job with a permanent contract.
- A nice place in our international knowledge-intensive organization, in which personal development and continuous learning are key. You will be encouraged and supported to take your career to new heights.
- Friendly, supportive colleagues in a great working environment. Did you know that we spend every first Friday of the month doing sports activities together with the entire team? And that we organize all kinds of team building activities regularly, among which even a city trip abroad?
- Flexibility and autonomy to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- We have a flexible hybrid work model in place. You can work from our office in Genk or from home. You don't have to take a day off when the plumber comes by, or if you have a dentist appointment.
- You will be motivated to get things moving and have autonomy over your own projects and enjoy working with a horizontal company structure with an open and informal communication style.
- You get the freedom to bring in new ideas and take responsibility for the tasks you are passionate about.
- On top of that, you will receive a competitive salary package with a performance-related individual bonus, a company-wide bonus, a company car with a fuel card, and lots of other extra-legal benefits, such as group insurance, health insurance, laptop, meal vouchers, year-end bonus, … When working several years with us you even get the chance to buy company shares.
What to expect
As our SAP E-Invoicing/ Tax Compliance Consultant, you’ll become an SAP specialist with a broad knowledge of different SAP modules (SD, FI, MM, …) and an expert in your field of E-Invoicing/ Tax compliance. Next to that, you’ll gain hands-on experience working on exciting customer projects across the world. Being part of PIKON’s Competence Center for Legal Requirements, you will be working at the heart of a great team of committed people who love what they do and care about each other, our customers, and our work.
At PIKON, we live and breathe digitalization and modern technology in an international business context. For this, we do our magic with SAP ERP business software to optimize the business processes of our worldwide operating customers. You will play a central role in a dynamic and growing organization and will be valued for your new ideas and contributions. At PIKON, we focus a lot on training, personal development, individual needs, and flexibility to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Sounds like a match? Then you could become our next PIKONeer! Apply now!