Technical SAP Consultant
Are you passionate about technology and innovation? Are you excited by the idea of working on a huge variety of worldwide SAP projects? Do you have at least 2 years of technical SAP experience? Do you love the satisfaction that comes with knowing real people are benefiting from solutions you have created? And would you like to go on a business trip every now and then?
Then PIKON has an exciting challenge for you! To strengthen our technical SAP team in Genk (Belgium), we are looking for a (senior) Technical SAP Consultant.
What you will be doing as a Technical SAP Consultant at PIKON
You will be part of our technical SAP team in Genk (Belgium) and will be supported by your international colleagues in Germany and the UK. In this role, you work alongside other passionate IT guru’s, SAP developers, system integrators, business analysts and a broad team of finance and supply chain experts. Here is an overview of your daily tasks:
- You play an exciting and rewarding technical SAP role that matches your experiences.
- You support our worldwide customers with their SAP implementation and optimization projects and guide them in finding the best technical solutions for their needs.
- You are involved in every aspect of the implementation: you analyze our customers’ requirements, which you translate into a blueprint and a technical design. After that, you are responsible for the technical implementation and configuration, you support the testing and organize user training.
- As an extended technical workbench for our functional SAP consultants, you will work closely together with our business analysts and functional SAP colleagues to support them with their technical requirements.
- Within our PIKON Custom Development Lab, you provide input and ideas to support the concept design and development of our own PIKON SAP Add-Ons. These are small SAP solutions to optimize business processes that are not covered by the SAP standard.
- Together with our sales team, you are involved in pre-sales processes and answer technical questions and demonstrate the SAP solutions.
- You take professional responsibility as a mentor and contribute to the further development of our less-experienced colleagues and bring in ideas for research days to deep dive into new technologies.
Who we are looking for
- You are a technical SAP specialist with at least 2 years of solid experience.
- You consider SAP ABAP programming as your playground and have an understanding of the integration with finance and supply chain processes (SAP FI, CO, MM, SD).
- Technology is your passion. You are eager to learn new technologies and are familiar with different SAP-related technologies and solutions, such as S/4HANA, BAdI’s, User Exits, SAP CPI, Workflow, EDI, ABAP OO, WebDynpro, Fiori, SAPUI5, Adobe Forms, Smartforms, etc.
- You are passionate about making high-quality digital products that add real and meaningful value to the corporate world on a global scale.
- You can collaborate effectively, inspire those around you, and start from a position of empathy.
- You have an international mindset in a B2B context, love working together with people all over the world and have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English (both speaking and writing). German is considered a plus but no prerequisite.
- You are open to short and temporary trips abroad.
- You are motivated to contribute to PIKON’s further growth together with our passionate team.
What we offer
- A full-time job with a permanent contract.
- A nice place in our international knowledge-intensive organization, in which personal development and continuous learning are key.
- Friendly, supportive colleagues in a great working environment. Did you know that we spend every first Friday of the month doing sports activities together with the entire team? And that we organize all kinds of team building activities regularly, among which even a city trip abroad?
- Flexibility and autonomy to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Freedom to work from home (also post COVID) or at our office in Genk. You will never get stuck in a traffic jam!
- A high level of responsibility, autonomy, and level of impact from day one.
- On top of that, you will receive a competitive salary, supplemented with a performance-related bonus and extra-legal benefits, such as a company car, group insurance, health insurance, smartphone, laptop, meal vouchers, year-end bonus, etc. After having worked several years with us, you even get the opportunity to buy company shares.
What to expect:
As a technical SAP consultant, you will be part of a great team of committed people who love what they do and care about each other, our customers and our work. At PIKON, we live and breathe digitalization and modern technology in an international business context. For this, we do our magic with SAP ERP business software to optimize the business processes of our worldwide operating customers. You will play a central role in a dynamic and growing organization and will add value with your technical knowledge. At PIKON, we focus a lot on training, personal development, your individual needs and flexibility to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Sounds like a match? Apply now and become our next PIKONeer!