Technical SAP Consultant
- As a Technical Consultant you provide technical SAP support to our customers and guide them to find the best solutions for their requirements.
- You design a custom-made solution with as underlying purpose to build a sustainable, long-term trust relationship.
- You monitor the profitability of your own projects and expand your customer relationships.
- As a Technical Consultant you also serve as a contact person for technical questions from your team members.
- As a Technical Consultant you are experienced with various programming languages.
- Knowledge or experience with network and computer maintenance is an asset.
- You are familiar with data models and business processes.
- A strong technical feeling and social skills are required.
- As a Technical Consultant you work goal-oriented, solution-minded and adopt a structured working method (individually and as a team).
- You speak fluent in Dutch and English. Since we work together with German project colleagues and have a strong German customer base, speaking German is an important skill you need to be able to acquire really quick. For this, we offer additional external trainings.
What we offer:
- PIKON is an international knowledge network that provides you with a good basic salary, supplemented with a substantial performance-related bonus.
- Extralegal benefits, such as group insurance, smartphone, laptop, year-end bonus en possibly a company car are also provided.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team with an open company culture and a flat hierarchy.
- There is a special attention for a healthy Work-Life Balance and for your own personal development.
- You are trained in the development tools of the SAP system.
- Our Benelux office is based in Genk, which is not affected by traffic jams.
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
Onderwijslaan 93, Genk, BE-3600, Belgium