We create a common understanding among all participants as to what added value lies in optimising the planning process for the company.
- Group controlling
- People responsible for planning from the areas of sales, marketing and human resources
An effort is being made to optimise the planning process in some departments or by some people with responsibility for this. However, there is still a lack of understanding across departments for the need for this optimisation and the motivation to tackle and also implement a corresponding project.
- What is our motivation, our driver, to think about our planning process?
- Are there new requirements that should be implemented using the current tools?
- Or should existing applications be optimised and converted to new tools?
- Or is it fundamentally about a planning strategy for the future?
Since the initial situation in companies is very different when it comes to planning, the remit is clarified in depth before the workshop. While clarifying the remit, we check whether your expectations match the planned content. If this is not the case, appropriate adjustments can be made.
We work both online and in face-to-face events with innovative workshop concepts that always involve the participants 100% in the results of the workshop and therefore ensure that the workshop outcome contains added value for the company.
Online or as a face-to-face event