(Senior) SAP Consultant Logistics (SD/MM)
Do you have at least 3 years of experience as an SAP consultant or SAP Key-User in the SD and/or MM area? Are you great at understanding customer needs and translating them into functional processes in the SAP system? Are you also a great team player that likes to help colleagues in need with your expertise? And would you like to go on a business trip now and then?
Then PIKON has an exciting challenge for you! To strengthen our team in Genk (Belgium) we are looking for a new functional (senior) SAP SD/MM consultant.
What you will be doing as a functional SAP Consultant at PIKON
You will play a central role within our PIKON team in Genk (Belgium) and will be supported by your international colleagues in Germany and the UK. Here is an overview of your daily tasks:
- Depending on your experience you will lead or support SAP implementations and optimizations for our customers and guide them in finding the best solutions for their requirements. This includes analyzing, designing and configuring processes, testing/training, project/change management, ...
- Together with our sales team, you are involved in pre-sales processes and will build a sustainable, long-term relationship with our clients via your projects.
- You will continue developing your own knowledge and embrace the latest technologies.
- You take professional responsibility as a mentor and contribute to the further development of our less-experienced colleagues.
Who we are looking for
- You already have 3 or more years of experience with SAP as a consultant or SAP Key-User in the SD and/or MM field and know the integration to other SAP modules. Experience with S/4HANA is considered a key plus.
- You can combine your knowledge of business processes and digital technology with great communication skills.
- You love working with people (from different cultures) and support them with achieving their professional goals.
- You work goal-oriented, solution-minded and adopt a structured working method (individually and as a team).
- You are flexible and have a positive work attitude.
- You have an international mindset in a B2B context and have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English (both speaking and writing). German is considered a plus but no prerequisite.
- You are open to short and temporary trips abroad.
- You are motivated to contribute to PIKON’s further growth together with our passionate team.
What we offer
- A full-time job with a permanent contract.
- A nice place in our international knowledge-intensive organization, in which personal development and continuous learning are key.
- Friendly, supportive colleagues in a great working environment. Did you know that we spend every first Friday of the month doing sports activities together with the entire team? And that we organize all kinds of team building activities regularly, among which even a city trip abroad?
- Flexibility and autonomy to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Except for client meetings, you have the possibility to completely plan your day as it suits you best.
- Freedom to work from home (also post-Covid) or at our office in Genk. You will never get stuck in a traffic jam!
- Our consultants each have the authority of their own projects, thanks to our horizontal company structure with an open and informal communication style.
- You will have the freedom to share new ideas or potential internal projects and take responsibility for the projects you are passionate about.
- On top of that, you will also receive a competitive salary, supplemented with a performance-related bonus and extra-legal benefits, such as a company car, group insurance, health insurance, smartphone, laptop, meal vouchers, year-end bonus, … When working several years with us you even get the chance to buy company shares.
What to expect
As a functional SAP consultant, you will be part of a great team of committed people who love what they do and care about each other, our customers and our work. At PIKON, we live and breathe digitalization and modern technology in an international business context. For this, we do our magic with SAP ERP business software to optimize the business processes of our worldwide operating customers. You will play a central role in a dynamic and growing organization and will add value with your logistical knowledge. At PIKON, we focus a lot on training, personal development, your individual needs and flexibility to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Sounds like a match? Apply now and become our next PIKONeer!