PIKON's 3-point approach encompasses the dimensions of people, business administration and IT. We are driven by the idea of implementing projects in this context for the greatest possible benefit for our customers.
If you are enthusiastic about the PIKON's culture, tasks and range of customers, then apply regardless of the positions advertised with us. We would like to talk to you.
- A nice place in our international knowledge-intensive organization, in which personal development and continuous learning are key.
- Friendly, supportive colleagues in a great working environment. Did you know that we spend every first Friday of the month doing sports activities together with the entire team? And that we organize all kinds of teambuilding activities on a regular basis, among which even a citytrip abroad?
- Flexibility and autonomy to maintain a healthy work-life balance. With the exception of client meetings, you have the possibility to completely plan your day as it suits you best.
- Freedom to work from home (also post Covid) or at our office in Genk. You will never get stuck in traffic jam!
- Our consultants each have authority of their own projects, thanks to our horizontal company structure with an open and informal communication style.
- You will have the freedom to share new ideas or potential internal projects and take responsibilities for the projects you are passionate about.
- On top of that you will also receive a competitive salary, supplemented with a performance-related bonus and extra-legal benefits, group insurance, health insurance, smartphone, laptop, meal vouchers, year-end bonus, ...