Copyright © 2023 PIKON International Consulting Group GmbH
SAP S/4HANA-Starter day
Get an overview of S/4HANA
You are just starting out with S/4HANA and want to get a first glimpse at what is to come. You are currently asking yourself the following questions, among others:
- What does S/4HANA mean for my company?
- What is changing and what is staying the same with S/4HANA? What potential for improvements are created in the individual areas, e.g. logistics and accounting? What must be changed and what is optional?
- What are the changes in analytics due to the embedded analytics features?
- What are the migration scenarios?
- What is an appropriate approach for the project?
Then our S/4HANA starter day with the following agenda items is just the right introduction for you.
- PIKON introduction
- Customer introduction
- New logistics and accounting features in S/4HANA
- New user interface features (Fiori Launchpad)
- Migration scenarios
- Possible project approach
- We will conduct a 4-hour free workshop with you, where we will learn more about you and you will learn more about us and S/4HANA.
- The workshop will be accompanied by an experienced S/4HANA consultant who can report on our numerous S/4HANA reference projects.
- The workshop can be conducted at your location or remotely by web conferencing.
- You know the added value of S/4HANA, but also the opportunities and risks of this kind of project.
- You know the different migration scenarios (greenfield, conversion/brownfield, hybrid scenarios) and can evaluate which approach is the most suitable for you.
- You know the success factors for targeted management of change in a S/4HANA project. You know how to get your employees on board for the project.
- You also know the stumbling blocks and risks of introducing S/4HANA and what the next steps are on your S/4HANA timeline.
approx. 4 hours